Monday, June 16

Exciting Week!

Today, Monday - Marko and I had a great staff seminar with the folks at Plumpjack :-) We had folks from the Noe Valley Store, the Fillmore store (they now have a liquor license... yaaaay!!) and Carneros Inn, Napa. We appreciate them letting us hold court for over an hour and pouring 9 different products... It's Marko's best friend and bottling line mechanics birthday today - HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE LEWIS!!

Tuesday - 9am Olivers, one of THE best stores in Sonoma County. I've been trying to get in here for a loooong time, so cross your fingers for me :-) Then over the hill to our #1 retailer in the whole wide world - St. Helena Wine Center. Time to bust out the Whiskey and Aperitifs!! Then BACK over the hill to Santa Rosa to meet up with my girlfriend Elizabeth at the new and improved Eqqus at Fountaingrove. From there we go see our friend Christopher Kennedy at Bluegrass in Glenn Ellen. Helllooooo chili relleno!

Wednesday - San Francisco baby. My friends at American are hooking me up with a full day, finishing up with a staff seminar at the always tasty and always humongous martinis -
Morton's Steakhouse. Morton's invented the slogan "bigger is better"! I liiiiike it aalot :-)

Thursday - Napa Valley all day baby. I'll keep you posted on the travels, just know I will be pouring our new Whiskey and Aperitifs like a banshee!! Is there somewhere in particular you think I should go?
Email por favor.

Friday - In the office to catch up from my travels... then off to
Thievery Corporation at the Greek Theater in Berkeley... yippee! It looks like there are still tix, so come with! I hope to have fun photo's up next week so stay posted...

1 comment:

kleverasever said...

TC was amazing... thanks again!