Monday, June 9

What's happening this week :-)

Monday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON WITHROW!! My good ole buddy from waaay back, celebrating the dirty thirty today :-) Check out the bar he rocks, Redd in Yountville.

Tuesday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY!! We go all the way back to when Pizzeria Tra Vigne was Tomatina... Now the master of cheese (and better known as James) at Sunshine in St. Helena, happy birthday!!

Wednesday - SF! Meeting up with Hoss Zare, who is taking over Flytrap on Folsom & 2nd... New name will be Zare at Flytrap. Looking forward to Charbay cocktails :-) What a beautiful bar! Stopping by Eastside West for a Hemingway (2 oz. CHARBAY Ruby Red Grapefruit Vodka 2 oz. pink grapefruit juice, splash of simple syrup, dash of bitters; shake and strain into a martini glass; garnish with grapefruit wheel), then off to Sausalito to meet up with my girl Sabrina at Cavallo Point. Should be a fun day!

Thursday - Marko and I are heading in to Pleasanton for a staff seminar at Eddie Papa's. For all of you out there searching out Charbay Whiskey II you can drink it here! I'm looking forward to meeting Ed, he's rocking a great concept... He's rocking a Charbay Tahitian Vanilla Bean Rum Mai Thai - what more could you want?

Friday - I get to hang out with my American Fine Wine folks from the North Bay in the morning (read: start drinking at 10:30 am). Then I'm back over the hill to hang out with the staff (read: staff seminar) at Solage Calistoga. They are making the most tasty cocktail with Charbay Meyer Lemon Vodka and Charbay Pomegranate Vodka. I'll get the recipe and post if for you - perfect cooler for a hot day! If I'm feeling like staying out, I'll head to Napa to check out my friend Will's art show... He's quite original and fabulous and an old friend from my days at Market Restaurant.

Saturday- I'm off! Noah Taylor is getting married in Livermore, so Marko and I are going to go celebrate with them...

Not a bad week!

No comments: